CSA Schedule & Pick Up Information
Our Bethlehem Pick Up is on Thursdays from 3pm-7pm
First 2022 CSA Delivery is Thursday, June 2nd.
Final 2022 CSA Delivery is Thursday, November 3rd.
We deliver to Downtown, Historic, & West Bethlehem
Private Residence on Highland Ave. in West Bethlehem
- Farm Shares (CSA) are located on the porch.
Private Residence on Church St. in Historic Bethlehem
- Farm Shares (CSA) are located behind the house, in the Garage Bay.
*Siren Studio located at 643 N. New Street
- Farm Shares (CSA) are located inside the foyer of the building.
CSA Pick Up Information
Our Farm Share Pick Up is essentially self-serve.
Members must check off their names on the sign-in sheet (very important!).
- Please note that even if the shares are handed to you by your host, it is the responsibility of each member to make sure you are receiving the proper share.
Vegetable Shares come packed in boxes and are labeled by share size. Members should bring their own bag to the pickup, and unpack the contents of their share into their bag.
If you prefer to take the box itself, please DO NOT return it. We will not be able to reuse boxes once they have left the pickup location.
Please DO NOT return any containers that hold the veggies inside your box. Please also DO NOT leave any containers at the pickup location.
Fruit Shares are delivered in separate bags. Our fruit share begins late July. If you have signed up for a fruit share with us we will be in touch with you then!
Egg & Cheese Shares are delivered in coolers for optimal freshness. Members take out their ordered shares from the cooler.
Cheese shares are labeled with each members’ name.
- Note the Cheese shares are delivered every other week starting with the second week!
- Please DO NOT return the egg cartons.
Mushroom Shares are delivered in brown paper bags, labeled with each members’ name. These shares are delivered weekly right along with your vegetable shares.
Coffee Shares & Pasta Shares are set out in boxes, labeled with each members’ name.
- Note the Coffee shares are delivered every other week starting with the second week!
As always, please be sure to ONLY take the shares you have ordered. Your shares are listed on the sign-in sheet. If there are ever any questions on the day of pick up we encourage you to please give us a call.