This page contains information for registered CSA Members.
Click the link above to login into your CSA account.
Read the information below for specific CSA Pick Up instructions.
Log into your membership account to:
> schedule a vacation hold
> update your shares
> make a payment
> find the address of your CSA Pick Up location
Scroll to the bottom of the page to find out about vacation holds,
how to change your CSA pick up location, and the best way to contact the farm.
Email us if you have any CSA questions!
CSA Pick Up Instructions for Members
- Summer Vegetable shares come packed in boxes and are labeled by share size.
- Spring and Fall CSA shares are just one size.
- Vegetable shares are delivered each week for a total of 23 weeks.
- Fruit shares are delivered and packed in separate bags, set up beside the vegetable shares.
- Summer fruit shares begin in July and are delivered each week for a total of 15 weeks.
- Spring & Fall fruit shares are delivered each week for a total of 6 weeks
- Both the egg and cheese shares are delivered in coolers for optimal freshness. Members take out their ordered shares from the cooler.
- Egg Shares are delivered each week along with the vegetable shares.
- Cheese shares are delivered bi-weekly staring with the first delivery.
- 11 deliveries for the summer, and 3 deliveries for the spring & fall seasons.
- Mushroom shares are delivered and packed in separate bags, set up beside the vegetable shares.
- Pasta shares are set out in boxes beside the vegetable shares.
- Mushroom & Pasta shares are delivered each week for the spring along with the vegetable shares.
- Coffee shares are set out in boxes beside the vegetable shares.
- Coffee shares are delivered bi-weekly staring with the first delivery
- 11 deliveries for the summer, and 3 deliveries for the spring& fall.
- Tea shares are packed in individual boxes and delivered at the start of each month.
- 5 monthly tea deliveries for the summer season, and 1 tea delivery for the spring & fall season.
CSA FAQ >
We ask that all CSA related questions or comments be emailed to email@example.com.
However, please call or text us on the day of your pick up if you need any help with your share.
No problem! We understand that the CSA season is also vacation season! Members can schedule a vacation hold through their online account, and choose to double up on another week to make up for the missed share or request to donate their share for the week to our local food bank.
All vacation holds & make up shares must be requested prior to the week they are needed.
Holds and doubles include all of the shares members are registered for (i.e., veggies, eggs, cheese, etc.)
There is no limit to the number of vacation holds for a given member.
Yes. Members can always switch their location, no problem. Location switches can be made temporarily for one week, or permanently for the remainder of the season. Members can go right into their own account online and schedule their location switch.
All location changes must be requested prior to the week they are needed.
Members can go right into their own account online and schedule their location change.
Yes and no. If you would like to add an additional share such as eggs or mushrooms after the season has begun, you may do so as long as we have them available.
If you would like to change the size of your vegetable share you may do so as well. We do not offer a refund if you choose to downgrade your share size. If you are uncertain about the best share size for your household, we encourage members to purchase smaller shares to start. If, as the season progresses, you find yourself wanting a larger share, you are more than welcome to upgrade at any time and we will prorate the balance.
Please email us to upgrade your vegetable share.
Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee any CSA share past the allotted time of your pick up, even 5 minutes past. We will, however, do everything we can to try & save that share for you! Please call or text us as soon as you suspect you’ll be late or miss your pick up.
PLEASE DO NOT ARRIVE LATE TO PICK UP YOUR CSA SHARE WITHOUT FIRST CONTACTING US AT THE FARM.
Sure! You don’t need to contact us about this. Please just be sure to pass along our cell phone number to whoever will be picking up your shares that week, and please be sure to give them all if the information they need for a smooth pick up.